Cleer Ally Plus II True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds with Long Lasting 33 Hour Battery, Best Bluetooth Earphones
Check last price on: AliExpress, Amazon US, other Amazon countries
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION: Your earbuds sense your surroundings to provide optimal suppression of various environmental sounds, enriching your experience when you’re at home or on the go. Enjoy uninterrupted experience or stay connected with others all while keeping your earbuds in.
- SUPERIOR SOUND PERFORMANCE: Wireless bluetooth earbuds with custom 10mm drivers allow for high clarity and quality bass to produce the best listening experience. Built with Qualcomm’s cVc 8th gen technology, your call quality is enhanced so you come across clear and above any background noise.
- CLEER+ APP WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: With the Cleer+ app, you can unlock the full performance of your wireless Bluetooth earbuds. The smart controls allow you to personalize and effortlessly control your listening experience with noise-canceling and ambient noise levels, EQ settings and user interface. It will also provide battery level, available playback time, user manual and firmware updates.
- INDUSTRY LEADING BATTERY LIFE: With industry leading battery life, experience 11 hours of uninterrupted playback with your ear buds. The included QI wireless charging case provides an additional 22 more of playback, and it only takes 5 minutes for one full hour of charge. The charging case can be charged wirelessly, eliminating cable clutter.
- PREMIUM LOOK, FEEL, AND FIT: Designed with high-grade molded plastic to be lightweight, Ally Plus II is the perfect balance of high design and functionality. Choose from two colorways (midnight blue, stone) and 5 sizes of eartips (xs, s, m, l, xl). These comfortable earbuds may be small, but their high quality sound is mighty.
Cleer ALLY PLUS II Review: Excellent noise cancellation with a sophisticated look
Cleer ALLY PLUS true wireless noise cancelling headphone teardown
10 hours battery life, Cleer ALLY true wireless bluetooth headphones review