BetaFPV Pavo25 2.5-inch 4S Whoop FPV Racing RC Drone Analog/HD w/F405 AIO 20A Toothpick V4 BMI270 1404 4500KV Brushless Motor
$205 – Check latest price on AliExpress, Amazon US, other Amazon countries or Banggood
|BetaFPV Pavo25 Specifications|
|Frame||Pavo25 Frame Kit|
|Motor||1404 4500KV Brushless motor|
|Props||Gemfan D63-3B (Gray)|
|Flight Controller||F405 AIO 20A Toothpick V4 BMI270|
|VTX||Caddx Nebula Pro Nano Vista Kit (HD Digital)
Caddx Baby Ratel2+A03 400mW 5.8G (Analog)
|Camera Adjustable Angle||0°-50°|
|Receiver Version||PNP/ELRS 2.4G/TBS (Optional)|
|Recommend Battery||4S 750mAh/4S 850mAh (Not included)|
|Recommend Mounted Camera||SMO 4K, DJI Action 2|
|Flight Time (Reference Only)||7.5 mins (HD)/8.5 mins (Analog), using 4S 750mAh battery without an action camera|
|Weight||153.3g (HD Digital)/140g (Analog), Without battery and action camera|
BetaFPV Pavo25 Bullet Point:
- Only 6 screws to assemble the whoop duct and drone, convenient to build. The Pavo25 whoop quadcopter sports a reasonable design of structure assembly that is optimized to decrease complex components, making the build easy.
- The Pavo25 whoop quadcopter adopts an innovative pusher frame with a duct design, which generates more lift for the whole quadcopter, improving the ability of endurance and propulsion.
- Equipped with a CNC Vista Adapter. It effectively provides the Caddx Vista HD Digital VTX with a good cool down by increasing the heat dissipation area, ensuring a flight in a safe VTX RF power, especially which is important for long-distance flight.
- Balance layout for the whole quadcopter. When carrying an action camera like SMO 4K, or DJI Action 2, you can move the battery position and add the second battery strap to keep the center of gravity, preventing it from tilting to one side.
- The HD digital VTX version boasts a colorful and excellent image with 720P/120FPS high frame rate video in Nebula Pro Nano camera, bringing the feast for the eyes.
- Made of high-quality PA12 material and 2.5mm carbon fiber. With a strong and durable frame kit, the Pavo25 whoop quadcopter grants more stable flight and optimizes the vibration damping structure for the camera mount, allowing pilots to get an excellent experience.
- The Analog VTX version comes with a Caddx Baby Ratel2 camera that has a 1/18″ inch starlight HDR sensor with 1200TVL resolution, and A03 400mW VTX which is an open-source video transmitter with PIT/RCE/100mW/400mW adjustable output power.
- User-friendly designs. The USB port on the top of the frame makes it convenient to configure the quadcopter. Pavo25 whoop quadcopter features a rear LED with colorful lights, giving a cool and visual performance in the dark.