CCA NRA Dynamic Unit+Electrostatic Drive Unit In-Ear Earphones Wired Headset Detachable Cable for C12 C10 – Standard
Advantages of electrostatic unit:
- High sound density, strong ability to restore details.
- The distortion rate is lower than the moving iron unit
- Quality consistency is better than moving coil and moving iron.
- Acoustic phase is stable, easy to expand the high frequency matrix.
- The high frequency sensitivity in the frequency response range of 20KHZ is higher than that of moving iron at the same frequency.
CCA electrostatic unit specification description:
- It belongs to the low-voltage driving sound unit.
- The size is 6.8mm diameter circle
- The sounding principle is a sounding unit designed based on the reverse principle of electret wheat in the wind. It can also be called an electret electrostatic unit. Static electricity is mainly charged by the diaphragm, so it is called static electricity.
- Compared with the traditional high-voltage electrostatic unit, our electrostatic unit is easier to drive, the weak point is the non-full frequency output.
- Brand: CCA
- Model: NRA
- Color: Cyan
- Headphone type: in-ear
- Impedance: 25Ω±10%
- Headphone sensitivity: 103db±3db
- Frequency response range: 20Hz-40KHz
- Plug type: 3.5mm straight
- Cable length: 1.2m
- With line: Yes
- Headphone interface: 2pin interface
- If with microphone: no microphone/with microphone
- Can spare cables: Yes
- Drive unit: 1 electrostatic drive unit + 1 3* dynamic magnetic drive
- Product size: 28*25*14mm/1.1*0.98*1.55in
- Product weight: 30g
- Packing size: 105*90*40mm/4.13*3.54*1.57in
- Package weight: 130g